9. P.A.Kokkinos, P.G.Ziros, D.Meri, S.Philippidou, S.Kolla, A.Galanis and A.Vantarakis “Environmental surveillance. An additional/alternative approach for the virological surveillance in Greece?” Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2011, 8, 1914-1922
8. P.A.Kokkinos, P.G.Ziros, Α.Mpalasopoulou, A.Galanis, A.Vantarakis “Molecular detection of multiple viral targets in untreated urban sewage from Greece” accepted for publication in Virology Journal, 2011, 8:195
7. P.Kokkinos, P.Ziros, S.Filippidou, I.Mpampounakis and A.Vantarakis, “Molecular characterization of hepatitis A virus isolates from environmental and clinical samples in Greece” Virology, 2010, 7: 235
6. Kokkinos P., S. Filippidou, K.Karlou and A.Vantarakis. 2010. Molecular typing of enteroviruses, adenoviruses and hepatitis A viruses in untreated and treated sewage of a biological treatment plant in Greece, Food and Environmental Virology,Vol.2 (2):89
5. A.Vantarakis, M. Chondrou, M. Efstratiou, M. Papapetropoulou, Use of an AFLP technique for the discrimination of source (human or animal) of E.coli. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, Volume 29, Pages S338 – S339
4. A.Vantarakis, D.Venieri, G.Komninou and M. Papapetropoulou. “Differentiation of faecal Escherichia coli from humans and animals by Multiple Antibiotic Resistance Analysis (MAR)”. 2006, Let.Appl. Microb., 42: 71-77.
3. D.Venieri, A.Vantarakis, G.Komninou and M.Papapetropoulou “Differentiation of fecal Escherichia coli from humans and animals by Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA-PCR (RAPD-PCR), 2004, Wat. Sci.Tech. 50:1:193-198.
2. Komninou G., A.Vantarakis, D. Venieri and M. Papapetropoulou “Evaluation of virological quality of sewage from four biological treatment plants by a nested PCR technique” 2004, Wat. Sci.Technol. 50 (1):253-257
1.Vantarakis A. & M. Papapetropoulou. 1999. «Detection of enteroviruses and adenoviruses and HAV in raw sewage and treated effluents by nested-PCR». Water, Air Soil Pollut. 114:85-93.